Monday, September 17, 2012

Connecting With Friends & Family

Sept 5 - 17th

Our stay in Myrtle Beach has been fun.  We love reconnecting with friends & family and seeing how much things have changed since the last visit.   Both our mom's are doing well.  Mom has fully recovered from her surgery in May.  At 95 Mama Hills is still ticking right along.

There was some sadness on this visit as well.  My Aunt passed away.  I was able to attend the services and reconnect with many cousins that I haven't seen in years.  The funeral services were held at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Georgetown, SC.  The church was built in 1901.  I remember taking my first communion at St. Mary's.  My mother and father were married there.  So many memories...



We will be leaving Myrtle Beach tomorrow and after a brief visit with my sister in Darlington, we'll head south to Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment