Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whirlwind weekend

I was back in the Phoenix area for only a day and then T and I drove down to Sierra Vista to spend time with Brian,Kelly and Sammy. On our way we stopped in at Katchner Caverns to say hello to some of the staff and see a few of the friends we made last year. It was a quick visit to say the least.  Our two days with Brian and family made me miss them even more so we are planning to go back to Sierra  Vista before we head to Wyoming the end of April. 

We drove "home" on Sunday. "Home" that term is relative for us, since home is where the 5th wheel is parked.  On the way back we visited another couple we met last year. Monday was spent prepping for my trip to Myrtle Beach,SC.  My mother's breast cancer is back and it is stage four. So I spent a little more than twenty- four hours at "home" and headed out on a flight to Myrtle Beach at "o dark hundred" Tuesday morning. My head is spinning. I will be in Myrtle Beach for ten days before heading back to Phoenix, where I will be for only a week before we head down to Sierra Vista and then on to Wyoming. 

I think I am going to enjoy being in one place for a couple of months when we get to Keyhole State Park in Moorcroft,WY.

No comments:

Post a Comment