Wednesday, April 3, 2013

11 Days And Counting

We will be leaving Kartchner Caverns on April 14th, headed up to Phoenix for a week and then on to Cottonwood, AZ for a few days with friends and then "on the road again".  I can hardly wait!

Being a tour guide was an awesome experience! I learned more about geology than I thought possible and  I got to meet all kinds of people from all over the world.  Though I've loved our time here, 5 months is too long in one place.  We are more than ready to be on the road, seeing new places and meeting new people.

We plan to go across the US taking the middle route, following route 66 as much as possible until we get to Oklahoma City.  That should be fun and interesting and a little different.  Our plan is to end up in Myrtle Beach,SC sometime in May or June and then fly to England and spend some time with Thomas and his family and go on to Italy with them for a couple of weeks.  That is today's plan.  However, plans are subject to change, so who knows where and when we'll be anywhere.

For those of you who follow my blog, I hope to have more interesting things to tell you about and pictures to go with my stories.

100 year old Saguaro
Saguaro National Forest outside of Tucson, AZ



No comments:

Post a Comment