Monday, April 8, 2013

A Week of Bronchitis Yuk!

For the first time in my life, I've contracted bronchitis!  Wow! It's really knocked me on my but.  I came down with it last Sunday and after not getting any better decided, on Thursday, I'd better get to a clinic and find out what was going on.  I've been on antibiotics since.  I only worked one day and for only one tour all week.  I get exhausted after moving around or doing anything for more than a couple of hours and I have an awful cough. 

We'd planned to go over to Box Canyon today, after spending the morning at a bakery, but alas!  Brian called around 6:30 am, asking for help.  Sammy was running a fever and he needed someone to watch her.  So...  We are leaving on Sunday and only have a few days left to take advantage of spending time with her. 

My mom is in need of caregiving assistance.  I spoke with her doctor this morning and now need to make arrangements for her.  This will play into the time we had planned to take going across the US.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment